Friday, November 21, 2008

Thank goodness the weekend is here. I need a BREAK! Worked 6 days last week, had Sunday "off" although Sundays are never really relaxing! Then back to work I went! It was a very long and draining week. And, we are now packing to move to a new warehouse, started doing that this afternoon. I'm so tired. Chris said I looked like I was going to fall asleep at any second when I got home. A full day of sleep would be MARVELOUS! Speaking of sleep, I had a horrible week of sleep..I fall asleep just fine but then start waking up around 4 off and on till it's time to get up. ANNOYING. But, at least I have a cozy bed to sleep in and a wonderful man to sleep next to! I just keep thinking my house is so messy. I haven't vacuumed in nearly 3 weeks which makes me want to hurl. The dog hair is filthy. The bathrooms have been quick cleaned but need a deep clean, in my opinion. Laundry needs to be done, floors mopped, everything else dusted..ugh..save me.

I made a huge pot of chili last night for Chris & the kids. It was yummy. While they were enjoying that, I went out to dinner with Kristi & Kim. Actually, I think they finished before I went out. It's blurry, but no matter. The girls and I went to El Gallo Giro so they could experience the magnificence of the Gallo. They LOVED IT!! Please be prayin for Kim, though, she's having a lot of serious medical issues right now and they can't seem to figure out what's wrong with her. She's had 2 MRI's in a week. A new born baby at home and a toddler. EEK!

Tomorrow we are goin out with Matt & Laura to hang out and also to go to a farm and pick out our Thanksgiving turkey! We might pick out a pig, too. See how much they are. But we're gonna try to split one.

Jess is gonna meet me on Wednesday on our way to Mom n Dads to give me the new Jason Upton CD..I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. Makes my whole being leap for joy!! Ecstatic to listen to it while I bake with my Momma. Well, I guess really it will be me baking with Chris since Momma will still be at work. Maybe I'll be napping by the time she gets home. I just love thanksgiving and being with my family. We have so much to be thankful for.

Well, we've gotta get Ash to her Drama meeting so I'll chat with yall later. I LOVE YOU!!!!!! Have a beautiful weekend. The SON is shining!!

No comments:

Post a Comment