Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Howdy!

Hope you've all been enjoying your week :)

Home school is in full swing, and we're having a blast!  I won't lie and say it isn't tiring.  It totally is!!  But, it's sooo rewarding.  I love it when the lightbulb goes on and he gets something.  His little face lights right up!  We've done quite a few different things already this week and it's only Tuesday!  I won't bore you with the details, but we are still both very excited when it's time for school in the morning :)

Chris got J up early this morning, they took Ash to the bus stop and then went on to buy their new movie, G.I. Joe!  They are up watching it now. 

We've been enjoying awesome weather the past few days.  Sunny, breezy, cool.  Perfect!  I'm enjoying all of these days while they last.  Snow is on the way, I'm afraid!  I will enjoy it this year, I'm determined to!  I think it will be easier to enjoy because I won't have to drive in it.

Saturday, our friend Heather ( http://heatherhillmanphotography.blogspot.com/ ) took our family pictures!  We had soo much fun and can't wait to see the results from all of our hard work smiling! :)  Jaden, I'm afraid, will have his fake smile in most of them..but I think Ash did pretty good.  It's hard to tell when I'm not behind the camera!  I need to work on sprouting those eyeballs on the sides and back of my head. 


Well, I'm off to take Ash to quiz practice. But here are some new pics of the puppies!  I haven't picked mine out yet...and I'm only showing you the girls b/c I'm not getting a boy. :)






2 comments:

  1. I'm determined to enjoy the snow this year too. I've already bought myself a pair of boots... I haven't had snow boots... well I can't remember the last time I have had snow boots. I got boots for the kids too. The only thing I need to get yet are some snow pants for Jason... still hoping to find them at a thrift store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET! I don't think any of us have snow boots..sad but true! I need a thrift shop buddy!!

    ReplyDelete