I've been a naughty blogger. But, I am determined to catch up! So..let's start with the 7 interesting facts about myself thingymajig. I know I'm not doing it totally right, but if I have to go find the graphics for the blogger nominations and then nominate lots of dudes, well, I just won't do it. So we modify. :)
7 Interesting things about interesting ol' me:
1. It's pretty hard to feel any better than I do when my home is clean and full of the scent of some yummy candle. Today's candle is: Feliz Navidad by Yankee Candles.
2. If I'm having a rotten day, there are a couple things that can cheer me up. One of them is tacos at El Gallo Giro. Another is a Tall iced Americano with cream and vanilla with whipped cream from Starbucks (if it's cold outside I want the hot one without whip). Keep that in mind next time you, or someone else, ticks me off. haha
3. A hug can make all the difference. Sometimes bringing laughter, sometimes bringing tears. But all the same, it brings difference. I'm not always sure what it will bring..so it's a surprise for both of us! haha Anyway, thank you for the hugs :)
4. I hate shoes. I only wear them when absolutely necessary. Because of this, my car is usually full of shoes. I take them off immediately when I get in the car. And then when I get home I leave them in there. This drives my husband crazy. Now, in my defense, I usually wear flip flops so it's not like they take up a lot of room. But, still. I even admit, it's annoying. But, it's my car and I'm the one who drives it 99% of the time so I think I have final say on what I leave in there.
5. Static cling. Its origin is straight from the deepest depths of hell. And that's that.
6. I could eat my Mom's mashed potatoes with every meal for the rest of my life and be a happy camper. They're so yummy and buttery and perfectly salty. And they bring me right back to that place I never want to be away from. Home.
7. I'm always on the hunt for a softer, cuddlier, snugglier, more enveloping blanket. Doesn't matter how many I have, I'm always convinced that there is one out there that is just a smidgen better.
Ok, I'm feeling wild so I'll go ahead and nominate uhh 9 people? I can't remember what it said. So let's go with 9. Will the following 9 people please sit on down and write out 7 interesting facts about themselves for our viewing pleasure (on their blogs, not mine)?
OH, and fact #8. I detest the fact that they have removed spell check from the blogger stuff. WHY would they do that???