Sunday, March 23, 2008


We went and saw No Greater Love last night at the Nazarene church, it was awesome! It was about 2 1/2 hours long and we got there 45 minutes early, so you can imagine how our butt bones were hating us at the end, but it was worth it! And, Jaden even made it through! If you live in Idaho, or are here around Easter sometime, make sure to go see it. They've been putting on the production for 29 years. I, of course, was crying in the first 30 seconds or so of the program. Go figure! A little girl is standing on the stage and one of the disciples is with her and points out into the audience and she screams, "JESUS!!!!" and goes running as fast as she can, leaps into his harms and he pulls her up into this amazing hug..the auditorium was completely dark except for the spot light following her running to him. I can't even describe it. I vision I've seen of myself doing that so many times, so to see it in "real" life was amazing! That was the second time I cried..the first time was in the very first scene..you hear a voice in the silence say, "LAZARUS, come forth!" You turn and see Jesus standing in one of the aisles in the audience and then, Lazarus comes forth..everyone cheering and then he runs down to Jesus. SO GREAT!! I could go on and on, but will stop :)

So, the kiddos are getting ready to color eggs with Daddy, I'll take pics. Then they'll make some sugar cookies. I cut up fruit for later today when Barbara (Chris' mom) comes over to hang out..she's bringing Portuguese sweet bread that she makes, can't wait to shove it in my mouth. Hmm..maybe I've already mentioned this. Anyhoo, it's gonna be a very quiet laid back day. We've been running so hard, today is a day to just sit and enjoy the silence and remember the magnitude of what our Savior has done for us.

Love you guys!!

He is Risen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY EASTER to you too, our dear sweeties. Hope you enjoy the quiet time. Eat lots of that wonderful bread for us too. Give Barb a big hug for me and Aldo. ENJOY!
    Love,
    DADS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for letting me hang out witchya yesterday. It was fun, although I must admit I didn't experience much of the 'silence'... J was in rare form! It was good to have a slow day, though, with no deadlines. And if I say so myself, the bread lived up to the expectations as witnessed by how much was eaten! Love it... and you all.
    Barb/mom/gran

    ReplyDelete