Thursday, January 22, 2009

Feeling much better with every day, thank goodness! I still got teary last night after my "bath" and hair washing..it's just freaking exhausting I tell you! But I even got to drive myself to work today :) I ended up having to jerk the door open to the office though and that my friends did not feel too hot. But, on the good side, I'm wearing jeans that I can now button/take off/take on withouth pain, & I'm wearing a bra that I put on by myself! YES! I'm even wearing a vest today, it doesn't feel the best to get it on but I can do it dangit! It's not taking me 5 minutes to go pee and wash my hands anymore (as if you want to know that). So, things are getting back to normal. I've yet to be able to wear tennis shoes but, that's no big sacrifice considering I hate shoes. And I'm slowly beginning to be able to feed myself without looking like a freak.

Tonight Ash and I are goin out to Olive Garden for DeAnna's birthday. Laura wanted to plan a surprise get together for her, so Mom and DeAnna's Mom are going to go "kidnap" her and then Ash and I will wait at Olive Garden for the table. Laura ended up not being able to go b/c she has class tonight, but oh well. We'll get to see her sooner or later! It should be fun. I'm not too terribly excited to sit on the wooden benches for that long waiting for the table but hopefully it won't be too long and hopefully there will be comfortable chairs at the tables. At any rate, I'm sure it will be a great night. And then I will come home and go straight to bed. While we are at dinner (Chris is driving us there), Chris and J are gonna go out for their own little dinner and probably Toys R Us time.

Well, have a great night. Just thought I'd update ya on what we're doin real quick like b4 we run out again. Love you :) And, as Jerry Springer would say: Take care of yourselves, and each other.

4 comments:

  1. Well! LOL I was just saying on my way home that if I didn't hear how things were going I'd just have to try calling... and there you blogged! Sounds like each day is a bit better - just hang in there and try not to get too impatient! Hope your dinner was great and you had a good time...too bad Laura couldn't make it! Still - fun for all I hope.
    I'm not working tonight - they are cutting hours a bit 'cause of drop in sales. But, it's good to be home. I was darn tired by the time I got here last night!
    Hope to see ya'll this weekend...if not for Dave's b-day then maybe I'll just drive out to lil ol Kuna.
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeks! Maybe I should tell you now before you waste the gas that this weekend is nooo good. Sorry! Hope you find something exciting to do..maybe find some sunshine? I hear more snow is on the way for Sunday. GRR

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I don't know of anything for Dave's bday. If they're doing something we weren't invited. We were told nothing is happening. We were just gonna drop a card off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, they are going to a movie and dinner - just he and Amber, I think...which is cool.
    What's going on this weekend?

    ReplyDelete