Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hello, my friend.

How are you?  Doin ok?  Have I told you how much I love you lately?  How much I admire you?  How much I treasure you?  Well, I think of you more often than you know, admire you more with each growing step you take and treasure your sweet spirit always.  You are so important.  You may not realize just how important.  It's sometimes hard for us to see ourselves as others see us.  But I see you as beautiful.  No, you're not perfect.  But you're not supposed to be.  Watching you grow from a tiny seed into a beautiful flower is a real treat.  And if I can ever be the water to encourage you to grow, or the sun to warm you, or the shade to cool you, the shelter to protect you..well you know where to find me.  I hope not a day goes by where you feel alone.  Because you aren't.  You're never, ever alone.  I just want to encourage you to keep fighting, keep growing, and to never give up.  You may not see the light at the end of the tunnel right now, but I promise, it's there.  If you will move your focus from that which is directly in front of you to that which lies ahead, you will see that His light is there.  He's just one step away.  Soon you will soar on wings of eagles.  Don't grow weary.  You will one day run!

He loves you.  He has not forgotten you.  He knows.  He knows even that which you keep hidden.  And He can help you.  He longs to hold you, if you'll only let Him. 

Until next time..((hugs))

No comments:

Post a Comment