Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hubby is puking...




What a sad day it is!  Hate it when my hubby is sick.  And even more than that I hate it when it involves puke!  I'm praying it doesn't spread to the rest of us.  I don't want everyone puking..but I SUPER don't want to clean UP puke when the kids can't make it to the toilet!  That's CHRIS' job!!  And, he can't do it if he's pukin too. ;)  I have a super sensitive gag reflex, but he is made of steel.  Proof, once again, that we are meant to be together forever :)


I finished all of my Christmas cards last night.  I couldn't really afford to print off all of the newsletters this year so, instead, I handwrote in every one of them!  We had close to 80 cards this year.  Yeah.  HELLO ARTHRITIS!  Anyway, I figure I will send out the newsletter via email with some pictures attached.  That way if "they" want pictures of the fam, they have the option to print them off, or send them in for prints.  Win win, right?


It was -5* in Boise this morning.  Um, that's cold folks.  Real cold.  I'm not sure what it is right now, but I can assure you it's not palm trees and lemonade weather!  The good part is that the snow is actually staying around for awhile.  And, since it didn't warm up yesterday it didn't melt and then freeze into a solid sheet of ice!  OK, I can't speak for the main roads.  But our neighborhood roads are great.  Snow packed and non slippery.  Me likes.  I hope it stays this way and I hope it dumps feet upon feet upon feet of snow!  Of course, I also want the roads to remain clear.  But, it would be nice to have a real winter where it doesn't go from 45 to 15 every other day.  AND so far the sun has stayed out!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I could be wrong but I think the inversion comes when it is warmer in the valley than it is up above?  OK that could be way off.  But, if it is the case then I want it freezing cold here all the way till spring.  Check back with me on this next week when it's been cold for 7 days and I'm booking imaginary flights to Fiji.


Well, I better get back to my morning chores and get that coffee started..then on to schooling the boy!  Have a wonderful Tuesday.  Love you bunches!


Remember, inferiority is a choice.  Eleanor Roosevelt once said, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."  I personally love that quote.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your husband feels better soon!

    I'm like you with the sensitive gag reflex. I can't handle puke. My husband cleans it all up as well. I just. can't.

    ReplyDelete