Saturday, March 13, 2010

5 Question Friday (pretend it's Friday)


Ok, so it's not Friday anymore.  But, it's still close.  So, off I go!

1. HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND ON THE COMPUTER A DAY?
A lot.  With the home schooling program we do being online, I spend most of the day there.  And I multi-task between that, FB, Blogs, and many other things!  And then in the evening I get right back on..

2. WILL YOU PAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN'S COLLEGE OR RAISE THEM TO PAY FOR THEIR OWN?
My kids will need to pay for their own college, and they know this..and they still want to go.  College is a life choice, it's not mandatory.  I figure they've got a pretty good deal..I pay for everything for 18 years, not asking for, wanting, or expecting any repayment.  They can pay for what happens after 18. :)

3. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT?
A few, but none of them were my fault.  Honestly.  An older (by older I mean ancient) man decided that the unprotected turn signal meant that he could go when and/or whenever he wanted..even into the side of our car.  Then, a few years later, a dirt biker came up over a hill and didn't expect to see my car on the side of the road (we had heard them so we pulled off to wait) and freaked out, losing control of his bike and running it into the entire side of my car..ripping my tire apart and making a huge turd out of the rest of it.  There had been many who came over the hill before him, they did just fine with our car on the side of the road..but he, apparently, thought our Ford wagon was straight from an alien planet.  Poor guy.  He and his friends spent the rest of the day towing us back to town and fixing our car up good enough so we could go home (we were a long ways from home).  While, I sat in their living room overlooking the river, his friend feeding us.  Pretty nice, right?  Even then, the Lord took care of me. :)  We had to drive about 5 miles/hr all the way home down the windy mountain..it took hours.  Everyone driving behind us hated us.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK?
Redeeming Love, by Francine Rivers.  I know I've said it a million times.  But you MUST READ THIS BOOK.

5. DO YOU MAKE YOUR BED EVERY DAY?
I go in phases.  But, it's almost always at least 'pulled up'..just not made special. 

---

Have a wonderful Saturday, friends!  Love you, bunches.  You're never alone. :)

We'll chat soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment