Friday, March 12, 2010




It's taken me a week to get to this!  Eek.  I'm slipping!  Anyway, Jennifer over at The Days I'll Remember gave me a Beautiful Blogger award last week.  How very fun was that to see!  So, now I will give a few awards :)  If you feel the itch to do so, go ahead and post 3 awards on your page! It's fun :)

First, I just have to give Jennifer the award right back!  Her blog, The Days I'll Remember, is SO beautiful in every way.  It's inspiring, it's funny, it's filled with amazing photography and wonderful moments which are beautifully described in words that come straight from the heart.  She frequently makes me giggle, cry, and praise the Lord with her.  Her blog is a treasure, and so is she. Love you, Jennifer! 

My second award goes to Aurora.  I always get excited when I see a new blog pop up with her name on it. :)  She is so profound.  She challenges and comforts the reader.  She reminds us that though the storm rages, there is a Mighty God who comforts more than any human can.  Plus, her page flair is just so cute!! 

My third award has to go to Val over at Where Am I? .  I've known Val for about 12 years now.  We've been through a lot!  We've grown a lot!  And I just love reading her blog, being part of her amazing journey.  Watching her come out of her cacoon and FLY like a beautiful butterfly is an amazing thing.  I just love her severe and brutal honesty.  Her refusal to sugarcoat things.  And her rock solid determination to GROW.  Love you VFowler!  The Lord has an AMAZING future planned just perfectly for YOU!

Gosh, it's hard to choose just 3 awards..I love all of the blogs I read.  But these 3 came to mind first today :)  Love you all!

We'll chat soon..

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm thinking it's kind of cool, getting an 'award' on your blog for MY blog. More so than winning a scratch off lotterty ticket. Okay...maybe not as cool if the winnings were HUGE, like a couple grand or something..but who new the odds of having you..pick ME were in my favor? Sweet Mississippi mud pie! I'll take it.
    Thanks for the kudo's Conchita! Heart'cha XX

    ReplyDelete