Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ahhh Facebook, how I love thee

So happy to be back on Facebook, I can't even tell you! Dang, I missed my buddies!!  I didn't miss all of the dramatic junk..but oh well.  I'll just focus on the good. :)

Anyway, if you get the chance, read Isaiah 42-43 in The Message. Um, amazing. I was all sorts of into that yesterday. Still am today, but you know what I mean. :)

I had a donut today. EEEEH! Donut, coffee, banana, strawberry. Yeah, just one strawberry. It was the size of 2. It was HUGE. I liked it. :)

How do YOU spell donut? Doughnut? Donut? I like donut. Doughnut seems too formal. And I don't feel formal when I eat donuts. I feel free when I eat donuts.  :) And, just for the record, I don't usually even want donuts. But when the craving hits..oooh baby. "Me..Love..Donuts!" (<--cookie monster voice) I like to say "donut" a lot right now, can you tell?  Sugar high!!!!!!!!!!

Getting ready to take Ash and Bradee down to the fundraiser car wash for their school. They have to be there for two hours. Then back here to get ready for the get together later. I have to vacuum. That takes a long time. About an hour. Stupid, stupid dog hair.

Fake people annoy me..just by the by. By the by, what a weird saying. Who came up with that. ANyway..if someone doesn't truly care, why bother asking? I mean seriously. Just shut the mother up and go ooze your fake junk on someone else. Just thought I'd add that in, for good measure.

The weather is GORGEOUS outside today! Oh my goodness, I am SO excited to be able to be outside whenever I want to! Without a jacket! Good weather, pleeeeease last. Well, have a wonderful Saturday everyone! I super love you and am so glad you are alive. Make the most of your life! ((hugs))

We'll chat soon..



No comments:

Post a Comment