Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Couple Quotes I Just HAD To Share With You!

These were too great not to pass on.  So, here are a few bright shining stars from Joyce Meyer!  Be blessed :)


Battles are fought in our minds every day.When we begin to feel the battle is just too difficult & want to give up, we must choose to resist negative thoughts & be determined to rise above our problems.We must decide that we’re not going to quit. When we’re bombarded with doubts & fears,we must take a stand & say: "I’ll never give up! God’s on my side. He loves me, & He’s helping me! I’m going to make it!

----

Instead of concentrating on your problems and getting discouraged, focus on God and meditate on His promises for you. You may have fallen down, but you don't have to stay down. God is ready, willing and able to pick you up.

----

Brother and Sister So & So are not your standard; Jesus is."

----

Woohoo!  Aren't those fantastic!!  Loved them.  Anyway, choose to have a wonderful day, friends!  Run YOUR race, you weren't called to run So & So's race.  Focus on His face, and run YOUR race!! (I know, I totally rhymed just then.  Sweet!)

We'll chat soon..


No comments:

Post a Comment