Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cupcakes, Back By Popular Demand!

So, many of you have not heard of the cupcake that brought on my hissy fit the other night.  How you have not seen them, I just can't fathom!  I can see them from miles away.  Anyhoo, I thought I would give you a picture, so you can know what you're lookin' for when you go in..  Here I give you the (drum roll please): 

Starbucks Chocolate Chocolate Cupcake 



And, if you are wanting a "cheat" night, it's really not all that bad!  I mean, in comparison to say a slice of cheesecake from Cheesecake factory which can run you upwards of 1300 whopping calories!! (stay away from the Red Velvet Cheesecake there!  Other options hover closer to between 500 and 700 cal)  Of course, you could share a cheesecake and be, in general, doin super good!  But, I don't like to share dessert.  Never have. Never will.

Nutritional Info on the Chocolate Chocolate Cupcake:

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 cupcake

Amount per Serving

Calories 350Calories from Fat 170

% Daily Value *
Total Fat 19g29%
    Saturated Fat  7g35%
    Trans Fat  0g
Cholesterol 10mg3%
Sodium 250mg10%
Total Carbohydrate 44g15%
    Dietary Fiber  2g8%
    Sugars  32g
Protein 3g6%



There are also other versions. There is a vanilla one, and then a red velvet one. The red velvet version is actually a bit less in the calorie department. But, I'm not interested in trying it. I want CHOCOLATE. And, I could drown in a tub of that chocolate frosting. Forget the cake part of the cupcake, I want that FROSTING..and the little dark chocolate disk on top? Divine. Just flippin divine.


No comments:

Post a Comment