Thursday, October 22, 2009

Howdy :)

Tomorrow starts the move at work..gonna be a lonnnnnng last week. But, the extra money will be good. Christmas money :)

Chris and I played Rockband with J for a bit tonight. He's so cute with his guitar. He has some pretty fancy moves! I had to sing tonight. EEK! For some reason I scored really well with it, but I have no idea how because I thought I sounded like a cat being tortured. haha Oh well, we had fun.

Then J and I were off to get Ash from her friends house. After that the kids and I went to Paul's. Daddy said we could take $5 bucks and get something sweet to eat! :) Love it when he says that.

Oh, after work today I headed out to Kristi's. We visited for awhile and then she took me out to Chapala's for tacos. They were soo yummy. Was great to have time with her. She gave me lots of great ideas for activities with homeschool. I'm so excited to dive in and get a schedule down.

Ash is having her shopping day with Grammie tomorrow and then spending the night. I'm sure they'll have lots of fun and tons of giggles.

J is gonna go out with Miss Tina for a bit tomorrow to watch a soccer game and hang out. They are good buds. He's pretty excited for that.

Well, I doubt I'll blog again until next week some time. The weekend will be jam packed, but fun. Can't wait for all of the activities!!

Love you guys so much!! Your assignment: Love yourself as much as I love you. OK, you probably won't succeed at doing that, but you can have a lot of fun trying! You're great. You're better than you think you are. You can do it. Really, you can! Mountains are climbed one step at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Barbara11:56 AM

    It's so good to hear the energy in your words! I've always believed that if we are on the path we need to be on, we are given bunches of good signs... usually how we FEEL about where we are/are going. You are loved, my dear, you are precious is my sight and more importantly, in HIS....

    ReplyDelete