Friday, October 9, 2009

Well..it's been a week.  I'm so glad it's over.  There were good moments and bad.  But God is good and He's still on the throne.  And I just know beyond all knowing that He blesses those who follow His leading..even when it's not easy.  The blessings far outweigh any of the cursings.

My life is changing directions and I have to say I have total peace about it.  I'll talk about it more later..but let's just say things are going well..even though the storm rages around me.  Sometimes getting out of the boat and walking out on the water is a hard thing to do..but as long as we keep our eyes firmly focused on the Savior, we will not sink.

TBQ quiz is tomorrow, if you're in the area come by and support our quizzers!  They will be dressed in crazy attire.  Starts at 9am I think..goes on for the better part of the day.  Drop in for a match or stay for the day!  Kuna Life Church..across from the High School, on Deer Flat.

Went to the Fall Festival at the kids' school tonight.  It was fun.  COLD.  But, fun-ish.  The fireworks at the end were awesome.  Thought maybe we'd meet Jaden's teacher finally tonight..nah.  She wasn't there.  Bless her heart.

Got to go visit with my Mom (and later my Dad) today after work.  It was so fun.  Mom and I had some brainstorming for my life..she read me a great thing she wrote about our family history..it was so beautiful.  We were both crying in the end.  She's an amazing writer.  Then Dad came home with the doggies and I got to play with Nezka.  She's gotten super tubby and adorable.  Love that little snorter.  Mom n I chatted about different things in the Bible.  And also chatted about Redeeming Love.  She loved it too..read it over the weekend :)  Then it was time for me to go, but not before Dad insisted on giving me dinner to go.  I love him.  So Mom warmed me up some mac n cheese and gave me a water to go..I swear.  I have the best parents on the planet.  Honestly.  They love me so good.

This blog is boring today, huh.  I'm sorry.  There's so much I want to say.  But I just don't have the energy right now.  I hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

Remember...you can't do it on your own.  But that's ok!  You weren't meant to.  With HIS strength, we can do ALL things!  We will mount up on wings of eagles!  The Lord is with you mighty warrior, so RISE!

We'll chat soon...

*Sarah*

No comments:

Post a Comment