Saturday, October 3, 2009

I can't say I'm a big rain lover.  But, today I've enjoyed it.   We've needed rain.  And it's just cozy. :)  Today is a day I wish I wasn't fasting TV.  I could really go for a cup of cocoa, an old Doris Day movie and some popcorn (also not a big fan of the corn).  Oh well.  There will be more rainy days to come after the fast is over, I'm sure!

We've all gotten our costumes for the upcoming JBQ costume day meet in November..except Chris.  We will have to post pics for you.  They are pretty cool.

We made waffles this morning, they were super yummtastic.

Chris is out with his buddy..going to see some zombie movie.  Men. 

I'm thinkin mashed potatoes sound good.  Maybe I should make some.  Either that or beans and chips.  Hard to decide!!!

I think I'm excited for Fall and Winter.  There, I said it.  I will probably change my mind.  But for now, I'm trying to embrace them and the cozy joys they bring.  Trying not to focus on the inevitable drama, etc.  And, I'm downright refusing to acknowledge that there will be icy snowy roads.

I'm doin better now than I was a few posts back.  Still emotional and junk but hey growing up is serious business!  Just ask a baby!  I'm sure they have many growing pains.  Just of a different variety.

Everyone we know (ok that's a slight exaggeration) has been sick.  We haven't gotten sick yet, thank the Lord.  Ash and J have had the sniffles but that's it.  Hopefully we all stay well.

I've officially taken over this blog as my own.  It was a family blog but no one ever wrote in it except for me anyway, for the most part.  So, now it's mine.  Who knows, maybe it will encourage Chris to start his own.  Doubtful, but we can hope!

Well, I don't really have much to say tonight so I'll be on my way.  You know I love you.

Don't be afraid.  Even in the darkest hour, He is with you.  Let him Love you.

We will chat soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment