Thursday, October 1, 2009

Well, good Thursday evening to you. :)

It's been a long week..much of it has been spent in tears.  Not necessarily bad tears.  Just self realization tears.  Time with the Father tears.  Tired tears.  Worn out tears.  Salsa is too hot tears.  heehee

Anyway, so glad tomorrow is Friday.  SO happy for the weekend.  Time with my little family.  Although we are always more busy on the weekends than we are during the week..at least we are (usually) together.  Ash has a friend coming over to spend the night tomorrow night.  We're taking them out for a bit to pick out costumes for the bible quiz match that's theme is "costume day".  They are forcing me to get something too since I'm coach.  errrrg  Ok.  J says I should be an angel.  Aww isn't that nice ;)  Then Saturday I'm gonna go out with my buddy Jen for awhile and enjoy some girl time.  Then after that Chris is goin out with Jen's other half to a movie.  Sunday...well Sunday is just Sunday.  Busy as always.  But Pastor Judy and Randy are comin home after a week enjoying the coast on Sunday.  Yay!  I'm gonna go get them at the airport, but before I do that I think I might go down and visit my brothers/Gramma for a bit.  I haven't been down there in ages.  Mom n dad are camping this weekend.  Are you bored with this yet.

Found a new song the other day that I fell in love with.  Well, I don't know if it's new.  But I don't think I'd ever heard it before.  I wonder if I can get it into this blog...lemme check.





And then this is the other one I've been listening to pretty much non stop..one of my all time faves.  I just looovvvvvve it.  The video kills me.




Anyhoo..the fast is over on the 14th.  I think Chris will be filling the bathtub with coffee and drowning himself in it.  I'm excited to watch a movie with my family.  Have missed that.  Other than that the only thing I've really missed is my Flipping Out show.  Sad but true.  Although, there are still multiple times throughout the evening that I would love to flip the tv on.  It has been more of a struggle than I thought it would be in some ways and in others it has really been a blessing.

Had dreams all night lastnight that my Gramma had died.  That was joyous. (not)

Bought my lemon ginger tea at the store today.  YUM.  I could go for a cup right now.  I've only had it iced.  What if I have it hot and it sucks?  I don't want to ruin something that is so heavenly.  Hmm.  Well, no risk, no reward.  Too bad I'm too lazy to go make it.

I've been pretty queezy for a few weeks now (not pregnant, thank you).  Feel as though I could vomit at any moment, but don't.

I'm still in the thick of my books on tape..  They are by Francine Rivers....about "Five women, whom God chose, destined to play a key role in the lineage of Jesus Christ."  Rahab, Mary, Bathsheba, Tamar and Ruth.  I've made it through Tamar, Ruth and now am in the middle of Bathsheba.  They are amazing.  The way she tells the stories just really brings them alive.  I love them.

Have you read Redeeming Love yet?  Well, what are you waiting for?

Well, I should quit rambling.  Hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.  I pray you are well.  Sending virtual hugs your way!  Remember..you're worth the effort.  He loves you, and so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment