Saturday, July 5, 2008


Well, another 4th of July has come and gone :) We spent the evening at Mom n Dads, it was a great time..fun and relaxing..no drama..ahh beautiful! DeAnna was having contractions all night, not that we could tell! She is amazing. She would hop up and out of her chair like she wasn't pregnant at all. WHAT! I could barely move! LOL I guess that's the difference between being in shape when you're pregnant and being a fat effing sow when you're pregnant. (the fat effing sow would've been ME). Anyway, she's been in the hospital since early this morning and is still truckin along, helping little Monet make her appearance into this crazy world! So proud of her. And, I can't wait to meet my niece! If yall could keep her in your prayers we'd all appreciate it. She's been goin at it a long time today and is pretty tired, as she should be!

I sent out the web album of yesterday, did you get it? If not..as usual, let me know.

It's been a quiet day..well except when My Mom calls to give me a baby update! I've had a raging headache since early this morning so I haven't been too overly excited to do much of anything. Plus, it's our last 2 days of vacation..I'd like to spend it doing N O T H I N G..well except for holding my niece ;) Chris has been up relaxing, watchin movies and napping all day. Ash and J watched a movie and are now sitting out back. Oh, Chris put a pork roast in the crockpot so we can have tacos later. YUM. Me = hungry

I'm afraid I don't have much else to update you on! Hope you're having a great holiday weekend though, and that you're getting in some rest, too!

Te quiero mucho!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updates about Deanna. So glad they are doing well. I'm assuming no surgery, right? It was a long, hard day but as we all know the end result of holding a precious new life is totally worth it! Enjoy holding her. And let them know of my best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery and joy in their new family addition.

    love you all.

    ReplyDelete