Tuesday, July 29, 2008





What you see here is children pulling weeds. I bribed all of them. It was a joke, but they jumped at the opportunity! I know, I was equally surprised. But, hey..

So, I told them, whoever wanted to pull all of my weeds would get a popsicle every day for the rest of the week. Woohoo! I think I got the good end of this deal. Well truthfully, Cody, Andrew and Ash were super excited to do it. J and Brandon just went to his house and got free popsicles. Hmm.

Anyway, it's a good day!

1 comment:

  1. A novel idea, indeed. You get what you want the the kids do too. It makes them feel important. Sounds like J has beat the system, though. Bless his heart. I wonder where he gets that from? HMM! He knows how to use that little noodle. Hugs to you all and know that we love you so very much.

    ReplyDelete